Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 23, 2012

HERE'S A COMMENT FRONZI 'S CHAUVINIST

HELLO I'VE RECEIVED OPPOSITION ON MY  CHAUVINIST  COMMENTS ON A VIDEO CALLED Fischer: Only Men Should Be Leaders   ,  ON YOUTUBE .
        I stand by my words and the women I've had the pleasure of interacting with can attest to my personality . The video didn't promote hate and neither did i.
      I just expressed my fear of having to have a female in a leadership role.
      Sure you could pick many different women who were impressive , one of my favorites is first British Prime Minister  Maggie Thatcher , during the Falklands War , where she handled her position superbly . This though ,  i attribute to Mrs. Thatcher's environment and body chemistry ,  brought on with her age , And her impeccable reputation as a human and a politician .
      To not sense this fear, i can't just wipe it away , with merely agreement , I'd be lying , as i think any man who is a man can and would agree.
   Yes we're still animals , but women love us for it , because they know we won't leave them behind , hell who would i want to spend time with the guys ? Give me a break .
GIANFRANCO FRONZI . JUNE /23 / 12

No comments:

Post a Comment